YES! SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!

1. The idea of getting your ass out of bed, dressing up and stepping out of your front door is just

Michael scott no

2. When you take public transport, you can’t help but think:

theres-too-many-people-on-this-earth-we-need-a-plague

3. You’re on your way to meet a friend and then you get a text from her saying she’s brought a tag-along.

This is your reaction:

dont need another friend

4. You find yourself praying that plans get cancelled all the time.

cancelling plans

5. When you get invited to a house party, you pray to God they’ve got a pet so you can act busy and not interact with actual human beings.

Credit: Gemma Correll

Credit: Gemma Correll

6. When people tap you on the shoulder, or try to do that cheek-kissy thing that white people love, or touch you in any way:

you-dont-know-me-like-that

7. When someone whips out a camera and everyone squeals in delight, you’re just like:

Robert Downey Jr Pained Photo Taking

8. You loovvvveee the internet. And the invention of mobile phones. And anything that keeps you an active member of society without actually having to be in physical contact with anyone.

all hail internet

9. But sometimes Facebook, or any other form of social media for that matter, really pisses you off.

fuck facebook south park

10. In fact, this is you when scrolling through your Facebook newsfeed:

Grinch Hate Hate

11. And your face when you see couples posting mushy crap on each other’s timelines:

Epic eye roll

12. You’re cool with small group outings or one-on-ones, but when your friends drag you out of your house for a party, you’re just like:

Kurt Glee Raging Silence

13. And when people go up to you and ask: “Why so glum, chum?” Or anything to that effect, you fight the urge to tell them:

Aubrey Plaza hate talking

14. AND CLUBBING. OH GOD CLUBBING IS BASICALLY TORTURE

Clubbing snooki

15. And when you see people in large groups at the mall or at the park being all loud and annoying, you mentally transform into a cranky eighty-year-old lady

stop behavin so stupid

16. Even when you go for networking sessions, all that goes through your mind is:

tina fey amy poehler hate everyone

17. You have more missed calls than answered calls in your phone list. And when people ask why you missed their call you’re just like

missed your call basement of brain

18. But seriously, why do people keep insisting on calling? I mean, have they not heard of text?
jesse pinkman seriously

19. When an extrovert talks about how much they hate people. You’re just:

margaery tyrell game of thrones pity“Bitch, please.”

20. And when people tell you how you should “get out more”, in your mind you’re just:

Liz-Lemon-Eye-Roll

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post, check out my latest blog entry: 36 Signs Christmas Is Coming!

Follow me on twitter, subscribe to my blog via email for post updates (scroll all the way down!), orkeep reading for more laughs and other cool stuff!

259 Comments

1. Randy White · December 13, 2013 - 11:14 am · Reply

Reblogged this on Randy C White and commented:

Not saying I’m anything like this, but…

2. I fuckin love this. This gives me life.

3. I hate blogs like this where people post these stupid animations and pictures to go along with their text. Remind me of books we used to read in…….. pre-school

4. Hey… hey… in case no one pointed it out 800 times, you used art in your article and should give credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ (Should i add more exclamation points?) (notice how I also ignored that you already addressed this)

5. Oh my gosh! Read my latest blog. I’ve got number 5 covered.

6. […] recently started following Natalie-Kay-es-el (check her out!) when a friend of mine shared her 20 Signs You Really, Really Hate People post on Facebook. After an hour, I was hooked by her hilarious, clever posts. Here’s a […]

7. #21. When you can’t even stand being around yourself

8. the author style a bunch of scenes from movies with out permission to. please email then and ask and apologize.

9. gigglechick · December 12, 2013 - 3:03 pm · Reply

even as an artist, I’m beginning to hate all of the jackasses Who keep commenting about giving credit to the illustrator. Natalie gets it. she already responded. let it go.

good list. add people who beat a dead horse into the ground on the internet to the list and you have a complete list.

10. Talisha Harrison · December 12, 2013 - 10:12 am · Reply

Reblogged this on La Virino Kiu Skribas and commented:
    This!

11. Christina · December 12, 2013 - 8:20 am · Reply

You should source Gemma Correll for that cat lady picture–she’s an artist that is currently selling her designs and books and products! http://www.gemmacorrell.com You can replace that picture with the one with her watermark on it, it’s the 12th picture on this page:http://www.gemmacorrell.com/portfolio/comics/

1. Hi Christina (and everyone else),

Thanks for the heads up on Gemma Correll’s illustration. Firstly, I’d just like to say it wasn’t my intention to plagiarise or upset anyone. The site from which I got the image didn’t have the watermark nor the credit, so I didn’t know the original source of the illustration. If I did, I definitely would’ve credited her accordingly.

Nonetheless it was irresponsible of me, and I have sent Gemma an email apologising for using her work without credit. And i’ve since replaced the image with a credit and link to her website.

Thank you!

Cheers,
      Natalie

12. Reblogged this on Seriously? and commented:
    I had to reblog this because I can relate to it so much!

13. I think you left out the artist credit in #5. Her name is Gemma Correll. I don’t think you asked her permission to use her image. It’s a simple courtesy to do so.

14. Brenda Start · December 12, 2013 - 3:06 am · Reply

You stole No5 illustration from a professional illustrator without permission …!!!!!

15. Don’t know if anyone’s posted this yet, and I’m sure you didn’t purposefully want to tick anyone off, but you shouldn’t use artist’s images on things without asking their permission first and giving them credit. Everything you have on here is a gif, accept one person’s art… that they sell… for a living. (Petting a cat at a party).

16. […] 20 Signs You Really, Really Hate People. […]

17. Wow. I must really hate people because nearly all of them describe me, especially #5. I bod instantly with most animals.

18. This is hilarious. I have definitely had several of these thoughts myself… especially the plague one!

1  8 9 10